Monday, April 7, 2008

sometimes you just gotta wax

this week was one of my ugliest weeks ever.
pretty much i was a man walking around with double d boobs.
not attractive.
i've been crazy busy with lettus and dogsitting, that i haven't had time to take care of me.
needless to say i was super excited for saturday which was gonna be my first day of a long awaited 3 day weekend.
so i go to like the craziest crunch class ever and sweat my balls off (remember, i'm a man this week) and once the class is over i check my phone an dlo and behold, lettus has called me and asked me to go into work.
ugh.
mind you, saturdays at lettus are absolutely RIDICULOUS, so i was not looking forward to it.
to make a long story short, i got home and was totally busted.
the next morning (yesterday) i wake up to a lovely conversation with my father and a text message from my roommate juan asking me to brunch.
that sounds lovely.
off we go to lime, the trendiest place i have ever seen in my life.
we got tanked.
bottomless mimosas? yes please!
after that?
"juan, i need to get waxed and stop looking like a man."
"lets do it."
sweet.
so our drunk asses go get me waxed.
then we met up with our other roommate, jax, whom we went to booze it up some more with.
then we met my buddy vulcan and his friend ricardo, and then my cousin pheef came along with my other cousin mini cobra!
it was a party now!
we smoked a blunt; vulcan,ricardo, mini cobra and juan left; and jax, pheef and myself went to see run fat boy run (which was very cute).
i was beat by the end of the day.
but it was totally worth it.
needless to say, i don't feel like a man anymore.

1 comment:

A Panda said...

OH Shiiiiiiit gurl you gotta blog!?! Oh, I'm linking you for real.

And ps- your neck tatoo is on the back of your neck, this bitch's tatto was all up on the side of her neck and ew gross!