Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 4!

I just got home from work.
I don't usually work the night shift but tonight was super chill so it wasn't so bad.
What WAS bad was being at home in the morning while Juan reheated pizza.
What WAS bad was watching delicious foods being made on the Food Network (my fault really).
I'm hoping since tomorrow is day 5 that my hunger will begin to subside and just get used to the fact that it will not be satisfied.
I know it won't happen.
But one can dream.

On the plus side I had lots of energy today!
And for the most part I was in a good mood.
I'm a little worried about tomorrow.
It's my day off.
When I don't have stuff to do, I think of food.
It'll be a good test.

I took the tea tonight instead of the saline.
It's a little later than usual so maybe instead of 3am it'll be 5 am when it kicks in.

That's all for today.
I'm a little beat.
Looking forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

A Panda said...

You've got to keep these blog posts coming dude! I'm finding it absolutley fascinating, and totally inspiring!

Keep blogging about the toxins leaving your body, and I might be chugging my own lemonade in mill valley! I miss your ass, btw!