Friday, March 14, 2008

blogging through my phone

well, here i am doing a blog through my sassy new phone. its pretty awesome.
i'm writing today because I feel if I don't write down all the shit I have to do, I won't be able to fathom all of it and this week will last FOREVER.
well, I have been promoted at lettus. I am now a shift manager. I'm pretty nervous but mostly I don't want to keep training. I just wanna do it already. hopefully I'll do a good job. Not only am I training, I'm still working at Colibri. But not for long, the 23rd is my last day here. I've had good times here and I've learned a lot. But I'm glad that I'll just have the one job. Plus I still have all my pups to look after. Speaking of, what's gonna make this week crazy are all the dogs I'm caring for. AND the gym. AND band rehearsal. oy vey. Hopefully my brain won't fall out of my ears in a pile of mush on the ground.
well. the answer to this is, GET A CAR.
no. first, get a license. THEN get a car.

No comments: